Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- MENA Telecoms Executive Forum
Accelerate Revenue Growth through Innovative Business Models, Network Sharing and Optimisation and Innovative Service Offerings
United Arab Emirates
Le Méridien Mina Seyahi, Dubai 21-22 Jan 2015
- MiFID II: Implementation for the Energy Markets
Regulatory uncertainty and the road towards a fairer, more transparent energy trading market
Hilton, Canary Wharf, London 26-27 Jan 2015
- 14th Annual Strategic Project and Portfolio Management for Pharma
Balance Internal Resources, Prioritise Projects Efficiently And Reduce Risks To Successfully Boost Your Portfolio
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel, Barcelona 26-28 Jan 2015
- 6th Annual Anti-Corruption and Compliance for the Oil, Gas and Extractive Industries
Ensure Compliance in an Ever-Changing Environment where Bribery and Corruption are Rife.
Hilton Canary Wharf London 28-30 Jan 2015
- 2nd Annual Technology Risk Management
Integrating IT risk into your risk framework as part of a single process
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 2-3 Feb 2015
- 4th Annual European Gas Price Structuring and Market Liquidity Forum
Ensuring security of supply and considering the impact of LNG on the European gas market
Berlin 5-6 Feb 2015
- 4th Trade Finance
Proactive adaptation to an increasingly compliance-sensitive environment to mitigate risk and reduce cost
London 5-6 Feb 2015
- MENA Telecoms Executive Forum
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases