Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 23rd Edition EMEA CTO Telecoms Forum
Managing Ever Increasing Data Demands whilst Maintaining QoE
Barcelona 23-24 Jan 2017
- Innovation Exchange: Chemical & FMCG
Create value along the value-chain with a comprehensive innovation strategy that goes beyond your traditional R&D borders
Berlin 25-27 Jan 2017
- 16th Annual Strategic Project & Portfolio Management for Pharma
Build a Solid Portfolio Infrastructure to Adapt to Changes and Prevent Risks, Proceed with the Right Decision, Maximize Value under Tight Budget and Resources, Develop Synergies and Opportunities on New Markets.
Barcelona 25-27 Jan 2017
- Application Development and Maintenance in Financial Services
Push for agile developments of application projects by overcoming challenges specific to your firm
London 6-7 Feb 2017
- 3rd Edition Capital Raising Instruments under TLAC and MREL
Practical insight into the latest requirements of TLAC, MREL, and other reforms in regulatory capital
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 9-10 Feb 2017
- 13th Annual Advancing S&OP to Integrated Business Planning
Set your ambitions high and transform your organisation to achieve IBP that can actually drive profit and overall growth
Radisson BLU, Amsterdam 8-10 Feb 2017
- 4th Annual Innovations in Supply Chain Finance
Understand the latest technological developments and the role of bank agnostic platforms in the supply chain finance business
Amsterdam 13-14 Feb 2017
- 23rd Edition EMEA CTO Telecoms Forum
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases