Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- BEPS Compliance and OECD Effects in the EU
Take a Proactive Approach to the Changing International Tax Projects Including the Anti-Tax Avoidance and Tax Transparency Directives
TBD | London 3-4 Nov 2016
- MENA CTO Telecoms Forum
Increasing Network Capacity, Improving QoS and Maximising New Revenue Streams
United Arab Emirates
Dubai 6-7 Nov 2016
- UK and Ireland CMO Forum
London Date to be confirmed
- Corporate Deposits and Non-Operational Liquidity
Amend product offerings for corporate deposits to suit market changes and the liquidity rules
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 14-15 Nov 2016
- 10th Pan-European Conference in the P2P Series: P2P Process Owners Strategy Workshop
Moving to the next level of maturity
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel 17-18 Nov 2016
- New Practices to Combat Credit Risk in Energy Trading
Ensuring an effective credit risk management strategy while adhering to regulations and optimising profitability
London 21-22 Nov 2016
- Best Execution and Transparency under MiFID II
Practical insights into best execution, trading venues, pre and post transparency requirement mandated in the latest MiFID text
Central London 21-23 Nov 2016
- BEPS Compliance and OECD Effects in the EU
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases