Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 6th Annual Managing Insurance Assets
Optimise the return on capital for insurance assets in light of the continued impact of low rates, high volatility and the Solvency II regime.
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 8-9 Sep 2016
- 6th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management
Tailor FTP methodologies to coincide with market and regulatory changes
Marriott West India Quay, London 14-16 Sep 2016
- 15th annual EMEA Customer Experience and Order to Cash
Moving to the next level of maturity
Prague 15-16 Sep 2016
- 20th Annual Bank Capital Management
Optimising capital management in light of the latest regulatory developments, including MREL, the FRTB, and Standardised Models
Hilton London Kensington Hotel 14-16 Sep 2016
- 3rd Edition Impact of the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book
Managing the move to standardised and internal models, the impact on capital optimisation, and advanced challenges like P&L attribution and non-modellable risk factors
Marriott Marble Arch, London 14-16 Sep 2016
- 10th Edition Stress Testing
Incorporating the latest regulatory demands and promoting consistency in advance of domestic and European stress tests
Hilton Canary Wharf, London Date to be confirmed
- 6th Annual XVA Forum: Funding, Capital and Valuation
Ensure your approach to pricing in capital, funding and margin are consistent with emerging standards
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 19-21 Sep 2016
- 6th Annual Managing Insurance Assets
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases