Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 13th Annual Liquidity Management
Capitalise on increased clarity on the future of liquidity regulation to get the most out of your treasury function
Marriot West India Quay, London 10-12 Mar 2014
- 8th Annual Optimising Operational Processes in the Energy Trading Market
Prepare operational processes to comply with EMIR and REMIT in an efficient and cost-effective manner
London 12-14 Mar 2014
- Strategic Technology & Process Transfer in Commercialising Biologics
Successfully Translating Your Bioprocesses and Manufacturing Hurdles into Commercial Reality
Le Meridien, Vienna 12-14 Mar 2014
- 3rd Annual Intelligent Hedging and Portfolio Optimisation for the Energy Markets
Assessing risk exposure and benchmarking hedging strategies for best portfolio management
Central London 24-26 Mar 2014
- Arctic Oil Spill Prevention and Response Management
Addressing the Environmental Priorities and Realities of the Arctic Frontier Region
Victoria Hotel, Stavanger 2-4 Apr 2014
- 4th Annual Fixed Income e-Trading
Adopting best practises across the market in cash and derivative fixed income e-trading
London 3-4 Apr 2014
- 2nd R&D Process Excellence
Align R&D with the Company’s Business Strategy to Maximise Efficiency and Profitability
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin 2-4 Apr 2014
- 13th Annual Liquidity Management
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases