Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 4th Trade Finance
Proactive adaptation to an increasingly compliance-sensitive environment to mitigate risk and reduce cost
Marriott West India Quay, London 1-2 Jun 2015
- Supply Chain Analytics
Thrive for Supply Chain Integration and Achieve Additional Revenue Growth by Implementing Data Analytics into your Supply Chain Operations
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam 3-5 Jun 2015
- Third Party Risk Management in Supply Chain
Discover How Effective Relationship Management Strategies Minimise Overall Third Party Risk in Supply Chain
Marriott Marble Arch Hotel, London 8-9 Jun 2015
- Industrial Design and Innovation Forum
Drive Business Growth and Value Through Design; Discover Proven Strategies for Achieving Excellence in Industrial Design
Sofitel Berlin Kurfürstendamm, Berlin 8-9 Jun 2015
- 6th Annual Protein Formulation Development and Drug Delivery Forum
Foster the Robustness of your Formulation Through all the Processes to Ensure a Safe Delivery to Patients
Avenida Palace Hotel, Barcelona 8-10 Jun 2015
- Customer Facing Supply Chain Management and O2C
Process optimisation in high volume, diverse customer segments O2C: Order management, logistics, and customer service
Amsterdam 10-12 Jun 2015
- 3rd Annual Gas Market Forum: Balancing and Capacity
Post Network Codes implementation: Ensure a clear and transparent functioning market
Hotel Palace Berlin, Berlin 11-12 Jun 2015
- 4th Trade Finance
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases