Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 16th Annual Liquidity Management
Prepare for the latest surrounding the NSFR and additional liquidity regulations at a time when the market is in flux
Marriott West India Quay, London 15-17 Mar 2017
- 4th Edition IDMP Compliance Challenge: Navigating through uncertainty
Benchmark preparations for IDMP compliance and work towards effective data management while breaking silos between divisions
Hilton Canary Wharf, London 27-29 Mar 2017
- 10th EMEA Telecoms Energy Efficiency Forum
Driving Energy Efficiency Initiatives Whilst Satisfying Customers Increasing Demands for Data and Coverage
Barcelona 3-4 Apr 2017
- 2nd Edition IRB Models, the Standardised Approach for Credit Risk, and Capital Floors
Ensuring the development of exact, effective and efficient modelling processes under the latest regulatory environment
London 20-21 Apr 2017
- SOX Compliance & Evolution to Risk Management
Driving your governance, risk and compliance efforts with the right blend of required compliance and risk-based approach
Amsterdam 20-21 Apr 2017
- 9th Edition European Electricity Ancillary and Balancing Forum
Assessing flexibility, balancing, and demand response as renewable energy continues to redefine business models
Radisson BLU Amsterdam 20-21 Apr 2017
- Operational Challenges for GDPR Implementation in Banks
Tackle the bank specific operational challenges of implementing the GDPR by modernising data protection systems and practices
London 24-25 Apr 2017
- 16th Annual Liquidity Management
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases