Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 3rd Edition R&D Process Excellence
From Innovation to Profit: Developing the Best-in-Class R&D Processes to Achieve Commercial Success and Enhance Profitability
Park Hotel Amsterdam 26-28 Nov 2014
- 2nd Annual Structured Commodity Finance
Evolving and refining practices in line with changes to market structure and regulatory demands
Hilton Canary Wharf London 27-28 Nov 2014
- Compliance Risk in Trade Products
Implementing proactive controls around trade and commodity finance to prevent fines and reputational damage
Marriott Marble Arch, London 4-5 Dec 2014
- The NSFR and LCR for Nordic Banks
Demonstrate excellence in liquidity and funding management as the LCR and NSFR force banks to revise treasury strategies
Elite Marina Tower Hotel, Stoclholm 4-5 Dec 2014
- MENA Telecoms Executive Forum
Accelerate Revenue Development through Smart Partnerships, Innovative Business Models, New Services, QoS and Network Optimisation
United Arab Emirates
Dubai 21-22 Jan 2015
- MiFID II: Implementation for the Energy Markets
Regulatory uncertainty and the road towards a fairer, more transparent energy trading market
Hilton, Canary Wharf, London 26-27 Jan 2015
- 14th Annual Strategic Project and Portfolio Management for Pharma
Balance Internal Resources, Prioritise Projects Efficiently And Reduce Risks To Successfully Boost Your Portfolio
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel, Barcelona 26-28 Jan 2015
- 3rd Edition R&D Process Excellence
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases