Event programmes are carefully researched to ensure that the expectations of attendees, speakers and sponsors are not only met, but exceeded.
We believe in building long term partnerships with the most innovative and forward looking organisations.
Our success is founded on repeat business, we listen to our customers and deliver events that meet their needs.
Cutting edge issues addressed by cutting edge speakers
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.
marcus evans has offices in 59 key business locations throughout the world and pan european conferences has 3 regional locations, offering local specialist coverage in major business sectors that include Life Sciences, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Defence, and Capital Markets. Since 1983, we've been dedicated to assisting our clients in maintaining a competitive edge and achieving their goals.
We continue to work with existing clients, offering premium products and services designed to assist in the development of long-term strategies and growth.
Innovation, original thought, and ongoing analysis are key to your company's success, and we provide the information you need to make it to the top - and stay there.Conference Summits Training
- 7th Health and Safety Excellence
Achieve Technical Safety in Manufacturing, Plants and Industrial Sites and Integrate H&S into Optimised Production Processes from the Design Phase to Achieve Road to Excellence
Meliá White House Hotel, London 24-26 Sep 2014
- 11th Conference in Data Management Series: Master Data Management: Governed + Integrated
Take control over information assets and empower business
Novotel City Barcelona 24-26 Sep 2014
- 8th Annual Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management for the Oil and Gas Industry
Exploring Global Best Practices and Strategies for Competitive Advantage in Today’s Oil and Gas Markets
Crowne Plaza London - The City 29 Sep-1 Oct 2014
- 11th Edition of the S&OP and IBP Series: Integrated Business Planning
Build a Reliable and Integrated Long Term Strategy and Bring Visibility to the Company’s Future by Achieving Cross Departmental Collaboration
Amsterdam 29 Sep-1 Oct 2014
- REMIT: What is it and how do we comply?
A look at the REMIT rules, with a focus on trade reporting and practical implementation of the rules, including an overview of trade surveillance schemes
London 20-21 Oct 2014
- Capital Modelling and Stress Testing
Hear how the best in the industry are modelling their economic and regulatory capital and linking it to stress testing initiatives
Marriott Marble Arch Hotel, London 6-7 Nov 2014
- 5th Annual Operational Risk
Putting in place effective frameworks for managing, measuring, and governing the various risk types that constitute operational risk
Marriott Marble Arch London 10-11 Nov 2014
- 7th Health and Safety Excellence
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases