Machine Learning in Legal
Practical challenges for those in the legal industry adopting machine learning, including transforming business models and getting return on investment
20-21 June 2019
Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
- Conference Workshop
Important considerations for the implementation of machine learning
Machine learning represents the first technology in history that is not simply a bolt-on to your legal firm but will affect your business model and overall approach to legal work. This workshop will guide you through the process of collaborating with external technology sources who will play a vital part in the firm moving forwards as they alter your firm to be more technologically able to compete in a fast-moving era for law firms.
Workshop Moderator: David Reynolds, Managing Director
Company: Venture Agenda
- Why You Should Attend
Machine Learning in Legal
Technology is transforming the way that legal services are delivered: the successful utilisation of Machine Learning is the next big step for all legal firms and corporate legal departments to overcome to ensure legal services are efficiently delivered. While this technology brings vital return on investment in the short term, failure to prepare adequately will lead to unwanted disruption stemming from the technology.
This marcus evans event will show firms what their peers are doing with regards to machine learning, how best to generate business cases to use it, incorporate it into the organisation and manage the impact of the adoption of this technology.
- Key Topics
- Discover where your peers are in developing and utilizing machine learning, including an assessment of where it is providing the most value
- Prepare for the ways in which machine learning is changing the business model for law firms, including how services are priced and scalability of solutions
- Obtain insight into how firms are maximizing the benefit of machine learning by getting buy-in across the firm
- Develop pragmatic solutions for the practical technology and data challenges that arise in the execution of machine learning projects
- Why Choose marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- Join the Discussion