Data Management Leaders 2020
Enabling agile and high quality execution of business goals with a sound data strategy and data management
7-10 February 2020
Le Meridien, Barcelona, Spain
- Conference Workshop
Data Quality Success Story
The goal of the workship is to give the attendees some hands-on information on how to get to some Data Quality successes with concrete results within large multinational organisation context
Workshop Moderator: Martin Treder
Company: Global Data Leader and Author
- Why You Should Attend
Data Management Leaders 2020
Data is the main ingredient for success today. There can be both: a single version of truth and single source of error that can either enable opportunities or multiply inefficiencies or losses. This Data Leaders 2020 conference aims to gather passionate data professionals to discuss what is a sound data strategy and how can it enable agile and quality execution of business goals. Simply make sure the business and data leaders with their initiatives work well as an effective team, as clearly there are still a lot of silos in the minds, strategies, processes and data management efforts in most companies of all industries and sizes.
We will firstly benchmark best practices of the fundamentals: Data Governance, Data Quality and Data-literate Culture strongly led by senior management, then moving into E2E Data Strategy and Holistic view of Alignment of MDM Strategy with a Digitalisation Strategy. This year’s highlights will also include applications of new technologies like RPA, AI and ML for improving Data Quality, as well as exciting real life examples of data-enabled business outcomes and experiences around enterprise analytics platforms.
Balanced event format consists of: a pre-event workshop, a set of in-depth case studies with a discussion and active Q&A session during each presentation, two panel discussions and roundtables to enable more detailed thematic discussions, allowing enough time for a quality talk. We are happy to announce our Expert Data Leaders Speaker panel coming from an array of industries and countries and bringing their successes, ideas, real life examples, “how-to” instructions, and “not-to do” warnings. Come and join our benchmarking peer exchange in a beautiful city of Barcelona.
- Key Topics
- Explore tracking of the outcomes and benefits of data-enabled business value
- Discuss data roles of today: Data Leader, Data Knowledge, Diplomat and Communicator
- See practical applications of new Data Quality trends such as Robotics, Analytics and AI
- Maintain customer and vendor data using synergies and collaboratively combat against fraud
- Manage and govern the enterprise analytics platform
- Previous Attendees Include
A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S∙ AB Tetra Pak ∙ ABB ∙ Abbott ∙ ABN AMRO ∙ Accenture ∙Adidas AG∙ AkzoNobel ∙ Alcatel-Lucent ∙ Alcoa ∙ Allianz ∙ Almirall ArcelorMittal ∙ Arizona Chemical ∙ Ashland ∙ Bacardi ∙ Barclays∙ Barry-Callebaut ∙ Bayer AG ∙ Belgacom∙ BG Group ∙ Biomet ∙ Boehringer Ingelheim Bol.com ∙ Borealis ∙ British American Tobacco ∙ Business Engineering Institute University of St. Gallen ∙ COTY ∙ Camelot Consulting Group ∙ Campofrio Food Group ∙ Cargotec ∙ Celanese ∙ Corning Cable Systems ∙ Credit Suisse ∙ Danisco ∙ Danish Crown ∙ Deutsche Telekom ∙ DONG Energy ∙ DSM Electrolux ∙ Endesa ∙ European Central Bank ∙ Ferring ∙ Firmenich ∙ FLSmidth ∙ FrieslandCampina ∙ Fujitsu ∙ GE Healthcare ∙ Givaudan ∙ Goodyear ∙ Grundfos ∙ GSK ∙ H. Lundbeck A/S ∙ Haemonetics ∙ Heineken∙ Henkel ∙ HILTI ∙ Holcim ∙ IATA∙ ING ∙ Ingersoll Rand ∙ Johnson & Johnson KBC ∙ KONE ∙ KPMG ∙ KPN ∙ Linde AG ∙ Merck KgaA ∙ Metso ∙ Mondelez∙ National Bank of Belgium ∙ Nestle ∙ Nobel Biocare AB ∙ Nokia ∙ Nordea Novartis∙ Novo Nordisk ∙ Océ ∙ Office Depot ∙ ORACLE ∙ Orion Corporation ∙ Outotec ∙ Panzani ∙ PEPSI ∙ Philip Morris ∙ Philips ∙ Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser ∙ Red Bull∙ Richemont ∙ Rolls-Royce ∙ SABMiller ∙ SAS ∙ Shell ∙ Siemens ∙ Smith & Nephew Solvay ∙ Stanley Black & Decker ∙ Swisscom ∙ Talend SA ∙TeliaSonera ∙ Teva ∙ Tieto Software ∙ TNT ∙ UCB ∙ Unilever ∙ VELUX ∙ Vestas Wind Systems ∙ VF Intl ∙ Volvo ∙ Wärtsilä ∙ ZF Friedrichshafen AG ∙ Zimmer
- Why Choose marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Good event, good topics, good networking, good forum for practice sharing!” MDM Program Lead, AB-Inbev
- “Very interesting content that allows to confront to what others do – May be even better when it focuses less on why doing and how, but more on the results, and what it allows to reach.” Business Owner MDM, L’Oreal
- “I will ensure that one of my team attends if I am unable to attend myself. Great to benchmark and make new contacts!” Director of Enterprise Data, GSK
- „Good presentations, good networking possibilities.” Henkel
- “Excellent conference . The absence of vendors made it easy to exchange candid experiences and views. Plus it was much easier to network with likeminded colleagues. “ Rolls- Royce
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- What is meant by a global end-to-end business data strategy? -Interview with FrieslandCampina
- What are the benefits of RPA for MDM? -Interview with Coca-Cola Hellenic BSO
- The future of the Digital Customer Experience -Interview with Infoverity
- The best practices for Master Data Maintenance via MDG on Akzo Nobel -Interview with Akzo Nobel
- What are the challenges of product data management? -Interview with BSH Bosch Hausgeräte
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
9 Demostheni Severi Avenue, Nicosia
Telephone: +357 22 849 404
Fax: +357 22 849 394